Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Customize import dialog
Customize import dialog [message #1404027] Tue, 29 July 2014 08:36 Go to next message
Stefan BeerFriend
Hi,

is it possible to customize the "Import" dialog of a process? (See Properties View when Process is selected -> Definitions -> Import List) I'd like to define imports of a custom type. It would be good to be able to edit the fields "Namespace Prefix", "Location", etc. directly. Using the default implementation I can only import XSD, WSDL, BPMN2 and Java files.

Kind regards,

Stefan

PS: I'm using the nightly build of the Juno release of the modeler with Eclipse 3.8. Can't upgrade to newer version right now.
Re: Customize import dialog [message #1404079 is a reply to message #1404027] Tue, 29 July 2014 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Hi Stefan,

Yes it is. Have a look at the org.eclipse.bpmn2.modeler.wsil plugin which contributes a <importDialog> to the "org.eclipse.bpmn2.modeler.ui" extension point. Let me know if you have any questions on how to implement this.

Cheers,
Bob
Re: Customize import dialog [message #1404177 is a reply to message #1404079] Wed, 30 July 2014 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan BeerFriend
That's exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks a lot!

Stefan
Re: Customize import dialog [message #1404200 is a reply to message #1404177] Wed, 30 July 2014 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan BeerFriend
One more question:

I managed to create and display a custom dialog and return a "custom" result by implementing "org.eclipse.bpmn2.Definitions". But unfortunately I can't influence the namespace prefix and the import type. Is there some way to set those two attributes as well?

Stefan
Re: Customize import dialog [message #1404286 is a reply to message #1404200] Wed, 30 July 2014 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Hi Stefan,

The Import object is added to the "Import List" in DefinitionsPropertyComposite. If you need to set your own namespace prefix and import type, you'll have to provide your own <propertyTab> extension and then handle the addListItem(EObject object, EStructuralFeature feature) in your own DefinitionsPropertyComposite. Sorry about this - I didn't foresee this usecase when I wrote the initial API for this feature.

Let me know if you need help with this.

Bob
Re: Customize import dialog [message #1404361 is a reply to message #1404286] Thu, 31 July 2014 14:17 Go to previous message
Stefan BeerFriend
Ok, no problem. I'll replace the property tab.

Thanks!
Previous Topic:using Sequence Flow in graphiti
Next Topic:showing properties on diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:48:08 GMT 2024