Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Acceleo] Open source projects using acceleo?
[Acceleo] Open source projects using acceleo? [message #1404016] Tue, 29 July 2014 07:33 Go to next message
Klaus Kraft is currently offline Klaus KraftFriend
Hi all,

I would like to investigate the usage of generator frameworks like Acceleo in open source projects. Unfortunately, its difficult to find out which open source projects use code generators at all. Due to this, I would like to know whether you can provide me an initial list of open source projects actually applying Acceleo to generate parts of their systems.

I think this can also be helpful for others as these projects show real use cases for Acceleo and also show examples on how to use Acceleo.

Thank you very much in advance.
Re: [Acceleo] Open source projects using acceleo? [message #1405055 is a reply to message #1404016] Wed, 06 August 2014 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Klaus Kraft is currently offline Klaus KraftFriend
Hi all,

as nobody answered I guess there is no list of open source projects using acceleo available. But doesn't anybody know at least one open source project which uses acceleo (or at least some other m2t framework)?

Thanks.
Re: [Acceleo] Open source projects using acceleo? [message #1413731 is a reply to message #1405055] Fri, 29 August 2014 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexander R is currently offline Alexander RFriend
Hey Klaus,

my university chair uses acceleo in some internal projects. Check out the publications here:
http://btn1x4.inf.uni-bayreuth.de/publications/content/AI1Publications.html

Especially this tool uses acceleo: Valkyrie: A UML-based Model-driven Environment for Model-driven Software Engineering

~Alex

Re: [Acceleo] Open source projects using acceleo? [message #1413736 is a reply to message #1413731] Fri, 29 August 2014 09:51 Go to previous message
Alexander R is currently offline Alexander RFriend
And have a look at acceleo.org. They list also all additional products which use acceleo under the hood...
Here the link:
http://www.acceleo.org/pages/additional-products/en
Previous Topic:[Acceleo] Problems with Builder in Kepler
Next Topic:[Acceleo] Generate class not exported?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 16:02:51 GMT 2024