Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Project Lead Eclipse BIRT (San Mateo, CA) (Leadership Role in Open Source Data Visualization)
Project Lead Eclipse BIRT (San Mateo, CA) [message #1403984] Mon, 28 July 2014 22:33 Go to next message
Paul Clenahan is currently offline Paul ClenahanFriend
Over 3.5 Million developers use open source BIRT worldwide. Would you like to take a leadership role in the development of this project in the future?

Actuate, the founders of the Eclipse BIRT open source project are looking for an architect and hands-on developer to lead this project. Here is your opportunity to drive project improvements and engage with the open source BIRT community.

Interested? See details and apply over on LinkedIn:

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/15431598

The position is based in San Mateo, California (25 minutes south of San Francisco).
Re: Project Lead Eclipse BIRT (San Mateo, CA) [message #1411531 is a reply to message #1403984] Sat, 23 August 2014 16:09 Go to previous message
Abhishek Chakraborty is currently offline Abhishek ChakrabortyFriend

HI,

I'm submitting an application for the JAVA/Eclipse/RCP position you advertised on eclipse job portal.

I have 7 years 8 months of Java, Eclipse Plugin and Eclipse RCP development experience. I am proficient with J2SE, SWT & JFace. I have worked in Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) ,Graphical Modelling Framework and Graphical Editing Framework (GEF) experience.

Currently I am working with Oracle India , in SOA Suite DesignTime developement team in Bangalore, India.

I have B1/B2 Visa valid till 2020.

I look forward to hear from you .

Regards,
Abhishek Chakraborty
+918553914767

in.linkedin.com/in/abhishekchakrabortyprofile/

Regards,
Abhishek Chakraborty
Previous Topic:Build/Release Engineer wanted!
Next Topic:Developers Wanted
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:41:56 GMT 2024