Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Mock View Won't Display(I'm a newbie to eclipse and i can not get the mockview / thmbnail to show in the layout where you drag and drop widgets, buttons etc , am i missing something obvious? kind regards mark)
Mock View Won't Display [message #1403892] Mon, 28 July 2014 13:43 Go to next message
mark mccabe is currently offline mark mccabeFriend
I can not get the mock up view to show in the abc layout - or thumbnail where you drag and drop buttons and widgets in eclipse from the palette. Am i missing something obvious!Can anybody help please.
kind regards
Mark
Re: Mock View Won't Display [message #1404767 is a reply to message #1403892] Tue, 05 August 2014 15:00 Go to previous message
Gregory Greenleaf is currently offline Gregory GreenleafFriend

Is this an Android project? Go to [project-name]\res\layout\[main.xml] and open it. Doesn't hurt to be in the JavaScript perspective as well. You should have two tabs below the main display window offering "Graphical Layout" and "[main.xml]". From the graphical layout, you can drag in buttons, etc. It's better to use the naked XML code though. Smile

Did that help?

Regards,

G.P. Greenleaf
CSIT, CSU Monterey Bay
Previous Topic:Eclipse "Echo-free Input" Support
Next Topic:Eclipse IDE Matching Variable Highlighting
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:27:09 GMT 2024