Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Application to launch Eclipse IDE under Windows(Looking for an application to launch Eclipse IDE under Windows)
Application to launch Eclipse IDE under Windows [message #1403827] Mon, 28 July 2014 07:51 Go to next message
Ulrich Scholz is currently offline Ulrich ScholzFriend
I once used an application to launch Eclipse under Windows and try to find it again but fail. If you know it, please point me to it.

The application allowed to set up different profiles with path to Eclipse, used SDK, workspace, options, ... Its icon is a little rocket flying.

I searched on the internet but cannot find it. I do NOT look for the Eclipse Launcher project (http: // sourceforge.net / projects / eclauncher /, sorry, I cannot post links yet) but for a different application.
Re: Application to launch Eclipse IDE under Windows [message #1406931 is a reply to message #1403827] Mon, 11 August 2014 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ulrich Scholz is currently offline Ulrich ScholzFriend
Found it myself: http:// launcheclipse . sourceforge . net
Re: Application to launch Eclipse IDE under Windows [message #1406980 is a reply to message #1406931] Mon, 11 August 2014 15:29 Go to previous message
Eric Rizzo is currently offline Eric RizzoFriend
It may not be the advice what you're looking for, but that tool is very, very old and I don't really see that it has any purpose with recent versions of Eclipse. It seems like a misguided attempt to do things that are already possible and better managed with Eclipse itself.
Previous Topic:Console..
Next Topic:Unknown Eclipse Icon in Project Explorer View
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:41:10 GMT 2024