Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Eclipse will not show everything in project folder(I cannot seem to explore a package for modding.)
icon5.gif  Eclipse will not show everything in project folder [message #1403163] Mon, 21 July 2014 23:11 Go to next message
Matt Colton is currently offline Matt ColtonFriend
Hello! I've had this problem recently with trying to modify a package. I open the workspace on the src folder of the project (./Forge/src) and when i try to load it up, it shows nothing. I'm not entirely sure if this is correct. I have no way of describing this, so asking me questions might guide me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!
-Matt
Re: Eclipse will not show everything in project folder [message #1403261 is a reply to message #1403163] Tue, 22 July 2014 16:28 Go to previous message
Stephan Herrmann is currently offline Stephan HerrmannFriend
I'm not perfectly sure what you are trying to do, but it seems this page should provide some help (also available inside Eclipse):

http://help.eclipse.org/luna/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.jdt.doc.user%2FgettingStarted%2Fqs-ProjectConfiguration.htm&cp=1_1_1
Previous Topic:Executable jar file with external jars (eclipse)
Next Topic:null / nonnull for generics is unusable with eclipse 4.4 + jdk8
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:45:03 GMT 2024