Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » No testresults table & no XML or HTM output(After Jubula upgrade, resultdir no longer respected)
No testresults table & no XML or HTM output [message #1398729] Fri, 11 July 2014 13:46 Go to next message
Youssef Bagoulla is currently offline Youssef BagoullaFriend
We've recently upgraded from Jubula 7 to Jubula 8, everything went smoothly however when we run our jenkins jobs XML & HTM output is no longer being generated. resultdir is being specified to the testexec command but no output is generated.

Snippet from testexec is below.

Fri Jul 11 08:48:43 EDT 2014 End of Test Suite
Fri Jul 11 08:48:43 EDT 2014 Writing Report to Database
Fri Jul 11 08:48:43 EDT 2014 AUT: Disconnected.
Fri Jul 11 08:48:43 EDT 2014 AUT Agent: connection closed.

Looking at the logs I have a an exception trying to write to the DB.

2014-07-11 08:57:36.377 [Worker-1] ERROR o.e.j.c.c.persistence.TestResultPM - storing of test results failed.
org.eclipse.jubula.client.core.persistence.PMException: Table 'jubula.TESTRESULT' doesn't exist

Looks like it can't write the files because it bombed out before getting there. I inspected the DB and it does not have a TESTRESULT table. I tried dropping the mysql jubula DB, creating a new one and running a simple test case but the same thing occurs, no TESTRESULT table. I'd create it myself but 1. I'm not super familiar with mysql and it yells at me saying I need to specify a number of columns and 2. This seems like something jubula should do automagically so I'm worried something is wrong.

My next step is try a fresh clean database locally but I'm not too keen on doing that on our test server since we already have other user accounts DB replication and other stuff setup.

I'm using jubula v.8.0.00170 standalone.
Re: No testresults table & no XML or HTM output [message #1398748 is a reply to message #1398729] Fri, 11 July 2014 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Achim Loerke is currently offline Achim LoerkeFriend

Hi,

this was mentioned here. You might create the table with the SQL statement mentioned there. We fixed this for the Luna release, but I have to check if there is a backpatch for the standalone versions. Since I have a day off I won't be able to look into this until Monday.

- Achim
Re: No testresults table & no XML or HTM output [message #1398765 is a reply to message #1398748] Fri, 11 July 2014 14:54 Go to previous message
Youssef Bagoulla is currently offline Youssef BagoullaFriend
Thank you very much, that fixed the issue! The only change I had to make to the posted mysql command was changing the DB name from jubula8_0 to jubula which must be specific to my setup. Thanks again.
Previous Topic:Check list of combobox visible or not
Next Topic:Object mapping : Highlight in AUT not working
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:51:27 GMT 2024