Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » JavaFX and swing app(Application developed in Java and Javafx)
JavaFX and swing app [message #1396133] Mon, 07 July 2014 22:57 Go to next message
Laura Gutierrez is currently offline Laura GutierrezFriend
Hi,

I need to create test cases automated for an application developed in Java and Javafx.
I am trying with Jubula 8, but if I select swing, it does not work with java fx section and if I select java fx, I cannot start the app.

Are there a way to work with an application combinated (swing and javafx) at the same time, in jubula.?

Thanks.

Regards,
Re: JavaFX and swing app [message #1396322 is a reply to message #1396133] Tue, 08 July 2014 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Laura,

At the moment, we don't support this scenario. If you'd like the team to do a technical proof of concept for you, then contact us.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: JavaFX and swing app [message #1648048 is a reply to message #1396322] Tue, 03 March 2015 18:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
amanda burma is currently offline amanda burmaFriend
Squish GUI Tester works with JavaFX if you are still looking for a solution. The company is froglogic.
Re: JavaFX and swing app [message #1651140 is a reply to message #1648048] Thu, 05 March 2015 06:10 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Laura and Amanda,

Thanks for bumping this up. We actually had a look at what mixing JavaFX and Swing would involve. It's not on the plan at the moment, but if you're still interested in mixing them then contact us via the portal and we can arrange to send you the information. It would be a sponsored development service - but we have a lot more information than we did when you asked.

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:How to Read String,Values from Table
Next Topic:Left Click operation on a pop up menu
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 16:37:20 GMT 2024