Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » TableViewer in IE9, problem with arrow-down keys
TableViewer in IE9, problem with arrow-down keys [message #1395671] Mon, 07 July 2014 08:22 Go to next message
Joachim Butz is currently offline Joachim ButzFriend
I have the following strange phenomenon with a TableViewer in IE9.
I have a TableViewer, which has a vertical scrollbar and x rows are displayed in the visible area.
First I click on the scrollbar. Then I select a row. Then I press the arrow-down key x times.
After that the TableViewer does not react to arrow-down any more (also not to arrow-up).
In this state no key events are transferred from client to server any more.
When I press the tab key in this state, then also the tab key event is not sent to the server. But I am getting into a state where the TableViewer does react on arrow keys again.
From that on, I can navigate normally with the arrow keys.
But when I click on the scrollbar and then select a row, the same problem occurs.

Unfortunately I could not reproduce the problem in a snippet so far. So it is likely, that the problem is in my own code.
But on the other hand I have this problem only with IE9. It does not occur with Chrome of FireFox.
So I thought, maybe someone else has experienced a similar phenomenon or has hints for me, how I can proceed with this problem.
Re: TableViewer in IE9, problem with arrow-down keys [message #1395806 is a reply to message #1395671] Mon, 07 July 2014 12:25 Go to previous message
Joachim Butz is currently offline Joachim ButzFriend
There is a method _switchRows in GridRowContainer.js.
When I uncomment the assignment to children and items, I do not have the effect any more, that the TableViewer stops reacting to arrow-down events.

_switchRows : function( newFirstRow ) {
var rowTemp = this._children.slice( newFirstRow );
var itemsTemp = this._items.slice( newFirstRow );
//this._children = rowTemp.concat( this._children.slice( 0, newFirstRow ) );
//this._items = itemsTemp.concat( this._items.slice( 0, newFirstRow ) );
this._invalidateVisibleChildren();
}
Previous Topic:error occurred when adding markup to grid!
Next Topic:Combo box in Window ActionBar
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:17:03 GMT 2024