Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » How to custom parameters??
icon4.gif  How to custom parameters?? [message #1393113] Thu, 03 July 2014 09:00 Go to next message
mingming zhang is currently offline mingming zhangFriend
I use Objet mapping javafx's table,but,I can't Objet text.however,I use "Replace Text (Specify Cell)" parameters,Can't meet again one by one, the input data in the table.If I define the parameters, how to define the needed? Where is defined? Or how to solve in the table can not Objet mapping components ?
Re: How to custom parameters?? [message #1393685 is a reply to message #1393113] Fri, 04 July 2014 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi there,

when you map a table in the object mapping mode, you just map the table. Where you click / enter text can be achieved via parameters for actions or by creating a module. It sounds like you want to replace text in a particular cell. If the module "replace text (specify cell)" is not working for you, then you will need to create a module that does something like : select the cell you want to input text into, (select all by double clicking/pressing ctrl+a), then "input text" on the application component. There's an example of this on the testing portak [1].

Best regards,
Alex

[1] http://testing.bredex.de/replace-text-on-table-cell.html
icon14.gif  Re: How to custom parameters?? [message #1396967 is a reply to message #1393685] Wed, 09 July 2014 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi:
It works,Thanks your help!

Now,I want to know that how to "objet map" theory and how to objet map component ID.

Re: How to custom parameters?? [message #1397081 is a reply to message #1396967] Wed, 09 July 2014 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Can you explain a little more what you want to do? I'm afraid I'm not following from your previous post.
Re: How to custom parameters?? [message #1398382 is a reply to message #1397081] Fri, 11 July 2014 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi:
I'm sorry,Perhaps I have not expressed myself very well.

1、Soft environment:Javafx,jdk8

2、Question:

a:I want to know objet map works principle except UserManual

b: When I use the jubula,I can't map component ID.For example,maping the unassigned technical names,is not component ID?
Re: How to custom parameters?? [message #1401345 is a reply to message #1398382] Tue, 15 July 2014 13:16 Go to previous message
Oliver Goetz is currently offline Oliver GoetzFriend
Hi,

please try to explain your question in another way since I don´t understand what your question is.
Regards
Oliver
Previous Topic:Object mapping : Highlight in AUT not working
Next Topic:test HTML and RCP in a same AUT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:42:19 GMT 2024