Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » How to set diagrams background color?
How to set diagrams background color? [message #1391022] Mon, 30 June 2014 10:34 Go to next message
Dinu Marina is currently offline Dinu MarinaFriend
Hi, this question is related to Bug 433853 - CSS Papyrus shall provide a CSS Theme compatible with the Eclipse Dark Theme, but I'm looking for a much easier fix:

How to just force the diagram designers' background color back to white when there is a dark theme in effect? The diagrams we're using are often visualized on paper anyway so it just makes sense that, instead of tweaking papyrus to fit the dark theme, we just want to revert it to the white default instead.

I've looked through the CSS themes and the preferences but I just can't find a way to set the background for the whole diagram editor.

Thanks for any help.
Re: How to set diagrams background color? [message #1391166 is a reply to message #1391022] Mon, 30 June 2014 14:32 Go to previous message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi,

The Diagram background cannot be set from the GMF Notation model, which means it cannot be handled by the Papyrus CSS Engine.

The Canvas can (currently) only be styled from the Eclipse CSS Theme or Preferences (And I'm not familiar with the Eclipse CSS syntax)

I haven't had the opportunity to investigate further on the Eclipse/Papyrus CSS integration, yet, so I can't really help you

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Previous Topic:Create UML Diagrams based on an existing model
Next Topic:Question about the implementation of UML Constraints
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:41:26 GMT 2024