Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » How to Create Birt Drill HyperLink through Servlet Request(Not able to connect two report page through hyperlink through Servlet Request)
How to Create Birt Drill HyperLink through Servlet Request [message #1388963] Fri, 27 June 2014 06:23
shrinidhi bhatFriend
Hi Admin,
I am new to Birt and using Birt Version 4.3.2. I am trying to create Hyperlink between two reports Department and Employee. The Each department having some employee details. Created Data-source and data-set properly.index.php/fa/18388/0/ index.php/fa/18389/0/. Also created hyperlink for department number with help of Report parameter. When click on 'Preview' the hyperlink works fine.

But when i call the same function through Servelet request, the Department page runs properly.index.php/fa/18390/0/

When i click on hyperlink (department number) it is not displaying the Employee report. The request not going to Servelet Class.index.php/fa/18391/0/ Sad

How to redirect the request from Department page to Employee page with department number as input parameter through Servelet class.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks You
Shrinidhi Bhat
Previous Topic:Table's data not displaying in birt pdf report
Next Topic:How to display all points on a line chart?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:28:20 GMT 2024