Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » BIRT » Unable to Open downloaded report in excel through Maximo 7.5(BIRT » Unable to Open downloaded report in excel through Maximo 7.5)
BIRT » Unable to Open downloaded report in excel through Maximo 7.5 [message #1387577] Wed, 25 June 2014 09:29 Go to next message
Roshan Jameer is currently offline Roshan JameerFriend

Hi,

In my report there are two section on section deals with SR details and other section for details of worklog, it designed on SQL query.

After uploading to production, I am unable to open the report after downloaded in xls format through maximo 7.5.

It show an error as below.

AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.MSO\64385E05.log

Please find the attached rptdesign file.
Re: BIRT » Unable to Open downloaded report in excel through Maximo 7.5 [message #1388359 is a reply to message #1387577] Thu, 26 June 2014 10:23 Go to previous message
Roshan Jameer is currently offline Roshan JameerFriend

Hi Friends,

Report which is exported to xls format and unable to open it, error comes up as
'AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.MSO\xxxxxxx.log'.
At last I have found the resolution for the mentioned error, it lies with Dynamic text which cause for opening excel file.

I am facing the above error when selecting 'Dynamic text format' on the report column
and unable to open the report in excel, after removing the Dynamic text column from the report its opening in report.

Please let me known if any face this type error, where I am gone wrong.

Thanks to all

[Updated on: Wed, 02 July 2014 09:41]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:"Select" option as default in list parameter
Next Topic:Unable to Open downloaded report in excel through Maximo 7.5
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 18:50:46 GMT 2024