Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Compare » Discouraged access to EMF files
Discouraged access to EMF files [message #1387523] Wed, 25 June 2014 07:51 Go to next message
Anja Hansen is currently offline Anja HansenFriend
Hi

I'm using EMF Compare 3.0 RC2.

I'm opening the EMF Compare editor as described in https://wiki.eclipse.org/EMF_Compare/How_To_Open_Compare_Dialog_With_Comparison, and by using that code I get a number of "discouraged access" warnings.

index.php/fa/18361/0/

Is there someway that I can get rid of them?
Are you planning to change the settings of the class/bundle/plugin so the warnings don't come?

I hope you can help

Anja
Re: Discouraged access to EMF files [message #1388280 is a reply to message #1387523] Thu, 26 June 2014 07:56 Go to previous message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hi Anja,

ComparisonEditorInput and EMFCompareConfiguration are not available without a restricted access yet, please open an enhancement request, but do note that we have yet to properly finalize this part of the code and so it is not yet ready to be released as API. For now, the only way to do this is thus through these internal classes. We'll make sure to leave some time for the users of these internal code to cope with the changes when we finally release a proper API on this part, which will be announced on the enhancement request if you open one.

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Previous Topic:Need to extend EMF Compare mechanism as well as EMF Compare Editor
Next Topic:Default Comparison Scope in v3.1.0
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:45:56 GMT 2024