Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Requirements Modeling Framework  » Xtext extension to ProR editor
Xtext extension to ProR editor [message #1385426] Fri, 06 June 2014 11:06 Go to next message
nicholas pacini is currently offline nicholas paciniFriend
Hi all,

i've found this old article about the possibility to specify requirements in the ProR editor using Xtext:

http://nirmalsasidharan.wordpress.com/2011/05/17/formal-requirements-xtext-pror/

unfortunately the information it provides seems outdated, for example, i can't find the de.itemis.pror.presentation.xtext.configuration extension point in the current version of ProR.

i'd like to ask if anyone knows the current status of this feature, because i am very interested in it.

Regards,
Nicholas
Re: Xtext extension to ProR editor [message #1385700 is a reply to message #1385426] Tue, 10 June 2014 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Jastram is currently offline Michael JastramFriend
Hello Nicholas,

Yes, the information is outdated, and unfortunately, I am not aware of anybody working on this right now. But I am also quite interested in this. So if you want to revive this, let me know, and I'll give you as much help as I can.

Best,

- Michael
Re: Xtext extension to ProR editor [message #1665940 is a reply to message #1385700] Wed, 11 March 2015 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grischa Liebel is currently offline Grischa LiebelFriend
Hi Michael,

I know this post is rather old.
Has anything changed on the status of this?
Otherwise, I would be interested in reviving the Xtext support!

Cheers,
Grischa
Re: Xtext extension to ProR editor [message #1668083 is a reply to message #1665940] Thu, 12 March 2015 10:15 Go to previous message
Michael Jastram is currently offline Michael JastramFriend
Hello Grischa,

> Has anything changed on the status of this?
> Otherwise, I would be interested in reviving the Xtext support!

Nothing has changed, so thanks for offering!

Let me suggest the following:

1. Let's move the discussion to the rmf-dev mailing list, as that's where the developers are.
2. We should create a simple spec. Do you already have a rough idea on how you would implement this?
3. Let's make it happen!

Thanks again,

- Michael
Previous Topic:Setting Identifier of Elements
Next Topic:Linking in between modules
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:10:19 GMT 2024