Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » PDE Plugin Export failed
PDE Plugin Export failed [message #1385297] Thu, 05 June 2014 13:15
Preston Ba is currently offline Preston BaFriend
Hey there.
I've recently tried to migrate my RCP application to Eclipse Luna RC2 build, And I'm having the following difficulty:
My Application runs just fine when I'm launching it from within eclipse, but any attempt to export it's composing plugins via the plugin.xml editor is encountered by the same message:

C:\Users\user\workspace2\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.pde.core\temp\org.eclipse.pde.container.feature\compile.org.eclipse.pde.container.feature.xml:4: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\user\workspace2\asdasd\build.xml:219: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\user\workspace2\asdasd\build.xml:180: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\user\workspace2\asdasd\build.xml:219: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\user\workspace2\asdasd\build.xml:180: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

As a matter of fact, I have created a new Plugin project from the plugin with a view template, and tried to export it, only getting the same error as before (the template project was untouched).

Can anyone help me sort this thing out?
Thanks in advance!
Previous Topic:Export Product failed
Next Topic:'Visiblewhen' in eclipse menu. Want menu to only appear for particular file extensions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:42:10 GMT 2024