Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Gemini » Gemini basic(how to setup and run gemini JPA)
Gemini basic [message #1385272] Thu, 05 June 2014 10:24 Go to next message
nguyen van is currently offline nguyen vanFriend
I'm beginning learn about Gemini. I try to many way but I can't setup it successful. Do anybody help me show step by step to setup gemini jpa to create a small demo? Thanks
Re: Gemini basic [message #1385324 is a reply to message #1385272] Thu, 05 June 2014 15:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Keith is currently offline Michael KeithFriend
Hi Van,

Take a look at the GettingStarted.txt file in the zip distribution. That explains how to run the demo app and should help get you on your way.

There is also the installation instructions on the wiki: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Gemini/JPA/Documentation/Installing

Thanks,
-Mike
Re: Gemini basic [message #1385327 is a reply to message #1385324] Thu, 05 June 2014 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually I follow this document but I still unsuccessful . I don't know where I wrong. Can you help me? Can you capture screen step you setup? Thanks
Re: Gemini basic [message #1385358 is a reply to message #1385327] Thu, 05 June 2014 19:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Keith is currently offline Michael KeithFriend
Where is it going wrong and what specific problem are you hitting?
Re: Gemini basic [message #1385375 is a reply to message #1385358] Fri, 06 June 2014 00:33 Go to previous message
I'm using org.eclipse.gemini.jpa.sample.basic to run. I configuration persistence.xml to connect to mysql database

<property name="javax.persistence.jdbc.driver" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/>
<property name="javax.persistence.jdbc.url" value="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/accountdb"/>
<property name="javax.persistence.jdbc.user" value="root"/>
<property name="javax.persistence.jdbc.password" value="admin"/>

Here is log file when I run:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.m2e.logback.appender 4 0 2014-06-06 07:25:31.046
!MESSAGE Could not add repository index
Gemini JPA Sample Configuration Generator waiting for config service...
Gemini JPA Basic Sample stopped
[EL Config]: metadata: ServerSession(31038847)--The access type for the persistent class [class model.account.Transaction] is set to [FIELD].
[EL Config]: metadata: ServerSession(31038847)--The target entity (reference) class for the many to one mapping element [field account] is being defaulted to: class model.account.Account.
[EL Config]: metadata: ServerSession(31038847)--The access type for the persistent class [class model.account.Customer] is set to [FIELD].
[EL Config]: metadata: ServerSession(31038847)--The target entity (reference) class for the one to one mapping element [field account] is being defaulted to: class model.account.Account.
[EL Config]: metadata: ServerSession(31038847)--The access type for the persistent class [class model.account.Account] is set to [FIELD].
[EL Config]: metadata: ServerSession(31038847)--The target entity (reference) class for the one to one mapping element [field customer] is being defaulted to: class model.account.Customer.
[EL Config]: metadata: ServerSession(31038847)--The target entity (reference) class for the one to many mapping element [field txns] is being defaulted to: class model.account.Transaction.
[EL Config]: metadata: ServerSession(31038847)--The alias name for the entity class [class model.account.Transaction] is being defaulted to: Transaction.
[EL Config]: metadata: ServerSession(31038847)--The column name for element [amount] is being defaulted to: AMOUNT.
[EL Config]: metadata: ServerSession(31038847)--The column name for element [txTime] is being defaulted to: TXTIME.
[EL Config]: metadata: ServerSession(31038847)--The column name for element [id] is being defaulted to: ID.
[EL Config]: metadata: ServerSession(31038847)--The alias name for the entity class [class model.account.Customer] is being defaulted to: Customer.
[EL Config]: metadata: ServerSession(31038847)--The table name for entity [class model.account.Customer] is being defaulted to: CUSTOMER.
[EL Config]: metadata: ServerSession(31038847)--The column name for element [id] is being defaulted to: ID.
[EL Config]: metadata: ServerSession(31038847)--The alias name for the entity class [class model.account.Account] is being defaulted to: Account.
[EL Config]: metadata: ServerSession(31038847)--The table name for entity [class model.account.Account] is being defaulted to: ACCOUNT.
[EL Config]: metadata: ServerSession(31038847)--The column name for element [dateCreated] is being defaulted to: DATECREATED.
[EL Config]: metadata: ServerSession(31038847)--The column name for element [balance] is being defaulted to: BALANCE.
[EL Config]: metadata: ServerSession(31038847)--The primary key column name for the mapping element [field account] is being defaulted to: ID.
[EL Config]: metadata: ServerSession(31038847)--The foreign key column name for the mapping element [account] is being defaulted to: ACCOUNT_ID.
[EL Config]: metadata: ServerSession(31038847)--The primary key column name for the mapping element [field account] is being defaulted to: ID.
[EL Config]: metadata: ServerSession(31038847)--The foreign key column name for the mapping element [account] is being defaulted to: ACCOUNT_ID.
WARNING: DataSourceFactory service for com.mysql.jdbc.Driver was not found. EMF service not registered.
Gemini JPA Basic Sample started

!ENTRY com.instantiations.common.core 2 0 2014-06-06 07:25:39.972
!MESSAGE This version of CodePro Analytix and PlusPak was compiled for Eclipse 3.7 but is running on Eclipse 3.9.
This version of CodePro AnalytiX was compiled for Eclipse 3.7 but is running on Eclipse 3.9.
This version of EclipsePro Audit was compiled for Eclipse 3.7 but is running on Eclipse 3.9.
This version of EclipsePro Test was compiled for Eclipse 3.7 but is running on Eclipse 3.9.
This version of Code Coverage was compiled for Eclipse 3.7 but is running on Eclipse 3.9.
This version of Shared was compiled for Eclipse 3.7 but is running on Eclipse 3.9.

Previous Topic:Can't find NamespaceHandler
Next Topic:How to apply Gemini weaving
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 21:12:05 GMT 2024