Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Does a row must belong to a group in a RowGroupExpandCollapseLayer to display
Does a row must belong to a group in a RowGroupExpandCollapseLayer to display [message #1385216] Thu, 05 June 2014 04:01 Go to next message
Jingang Zhou is currently offline Jingang ZhouFriend
Hi, all,

I create a table using row groups according to the _5113_RowGroupingExample, the difference is some rows of my table do not belong to any groups. And these rows do not display. I use a RowGroupExpandCollapseLayer object as _5113_RowGroupingExample. So, what should I do to solve this problem?

BTW, in the two level group column example, there are columns do not belong to any columns, I want to realize that effect. But it seems that row group has a different mechanisam from the column group.

Thanks.
Re: Does a row must belong to a group in a RowGroupExpandCollapseLayer to display [message #1385236 is a reply to message #1385216] Thu, 05 June 2014 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Yes I think the row group feature does only show the grouped rows in its current implementation. So for now your requirement can not be satisfied. At least that is what I know.

Similar to the column grouping the row grouping needs to be reworked. Please open a ticket so we can track what changes need to be considered.
Re: Does a row must belong to a group in a RowGroupExpandCollapseLayer to display [message #1385247 is a reply to message #1385236] Thu, 05 June 2014 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth wrote on Thu, 05 June 2014 02:26
Yes I think the row group feature does only show the grouped rows in its current implementation. So for now your requirement can not be satisfied. At least that is what I know.

Similar to the column grouping the row grouping needs to be reworked. Please open a ticket so we can track what changes need to be considered.

Thank you, Dirk.

Would you like to tell me where to "open a ticket"? I am new to this phase and have no idea on it.

Thanks.
Re: Does a row must belong to a group in a RowGroupExpandCollapseLayer to display [message #1385250 is a reply to message #1385247] Thu, 05 June 2014 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Eclipse Bugzilla: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/

You need to create an account, then select the NatTable project under the Technology first level project and create a ticket for NatTable Core.
Re: Does a row must belong to a group in a RowGroupExpandCollapseLayer to display [message #1385379 is a reply to message #1385250] Fri, 06 June 2014 02:19 Go to previous message
I opened a ticket at https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=436765, so, anyone can leave comments there.
Previous Topic:Unable to run NatTableExamples-1.1.0.jar
Next Topic:How to make columns in a row header resizable?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:11:21 GMT 2024