Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » Expand and collapse
Expand and collapse [message #242525] Wed, 23 April 2008 13:15 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: yifanzhou.gmx.de

Hi, everyone,

I have a root model and two sub models which are in my GEF editor. After I select the two sub models, then click a group action.
I want to delete the two sub models and add a new model into my editor. The new model can remember which old models were deleted.

I extended the SelectionAction to implement the group action. In the implementation of group action I can get the all edit parts of
selected models, and after execution the selected models were deleted. But I couldn't add the new model by calling my create object
command. Could someone help me?
Re: Expand and collapse [message #242587 is a reply to message #242525] Mon, 28 April 2008 18:12 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: yifanzhou.gmx.de

>Hi, everyone,
>
>I have a root model and two sub models which are in my GEF editor. After I select the two sub models, then click a group action.
>I want to delete the two sub models and add a new model into my editor. The new model can remember which old models were deleted.
>
>I extended the SelectionAction to implement the group action. In the implementation of group action I can get the all edit parts of
>selected models, and after execution the selected models were deleted. But I couldn't add the new model by calling my create object
>command. Could someone help me?
>
>

I just implemented this by add some commands into gef command stack.

yifan
Previous Topic:[Announce] GEF 3.4.0 I200804241705 is available
Next Topic:export to vector graphics
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:26:12 GMT 2024