Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse 4 » Class loading error with property tester
Class loading error with property tester [message #1366560] Mon, 19 May 2014 11:19 Go to next message
Karl Puperze is currently offline Karl PuperzeFriend
I have two plugins with shared stuff which are used as dependencies in all other plugins of my product. The core plugin includes some additional property testers. One of them is an adaptable tester wich checks whether a selection is adaptable to a given class or not. The core.ui plugin includes some shared UI stuff like a IdentifiableFolderItem which is used in trees and has the core plugin as a dependency. All over the other plugins a have added visible when conditions which use this tester to check for "adaptable to IdentifiableFolderItem". It worked fine in Eclipse 3.x, but in Eclipse 4.4 with compatibility layer I have a class loading issue. The property tester in the core plugin can not load the class in the core.ui plugin and I get a ClassNotFoundException. The core plugin has no dependency on the core.ui plugin, but why did it work in Eclipse 3.x and where to place the property tester now, so that it works?
Re: Class loading error with property tester [message #1387083 is a reply to message #1366560] Tue, 24 June 2014 01:52 Go to previous message
Paul Webster is currently offline Paul WebsterFriend

Can you provide the MANIFEST.MFs of the 2 bundles and the exception you see?

Previous Topic:Perspective Editors only!
Next Topic:eclipse source code
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:53:35 GMT 2024