Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Sorting in OM Table View?(Clicking column headings seems to randomize)
Sorting in OM Table View? [message #1355241] Wed, 14 May 2014 16:38 Go to next message
David Hickernell is currently offline David HickernellFriend
The Object Mapping's Table View seems to pretend to let you sort the table by clicking on one of the column headings, but I cannot detect any pattern to the order the rows end up in when I click one of them. It seems to be random each time. Is this a known issue? Could it have anything to do with our database being a MySQL database?
Re: Sorting in OM Table View? [message #1357506 is a reply to message #1355241] Thu, 15 May 2014 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi there,

We just removed the table view for 8.0 because it was hardly used and not very usable - so in a way, yes it's a known issue, and it's been resolved Smile

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Sorting in OM Table View? [message #1833683 is a reply to message #1357506] Wed, 21 October 2020 12:54 Go to previous message
Nidhi Kashyap is currently offline Nidhi KashyapFriend
Hi,

I have a similar problem. I need to sort my JTable by clicking on one of the columns. But I am not able to identify the object mapping of the Column. Green box to identify the OM is coming for the table excluding the column names.

I have attached the screenshot.
Seeking a reply since I am blocked in my deliverables.

Thanks
Nidhi
Previous Topic:How to run 2 AUT (Swing and JavaFX) for 1 application?
Next Topic:Facing issue on Java swing application can not identify Object mapping
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 09:18:07 GMT 2024