Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » I have error after importing package org.eclipse.draw2D
I have error after importing package org.eclipse.draw2D [message #234935] Fri, 01 June 2007 10:35 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: chaitannyam.yahoo.co.uk

hi to all
i have installed that as mentioned in their website. it can even seen in "plugin details". but when i imported it in our application it is giving an error "The import org.eclipse.draw2d cannot be resolved"
Re: I have error after importing package org.eclipse.draw2D [message #235014 is a reply to message #234935] Mon, 04 June 2007 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: jakub.jurkiewicz.gmail.com

Hi,

I guess that you need to add org.eclipse.draw2d plugin in the
dependencies tab of the plugin.xml of your plugin.

Hope this helps.

--
Jakub Jurkiewicz
http://eclipser-blog.blogspot.com/

chaitannya wrote:
> hi to all
> i have installed that as mentioned in their website. it can even seen in "plugin details". but when i imported it in our application it is giving an error "The import org.eclipse.draw2d cannot be resolved"
Re: I have error after importing package org.eclipse.draw2D [message #240302 is a reply to message #235014] Mon, 17 December 2007 00:16 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: ogucuk.gmail.com

Hi all,

I have the same problem as above and I am trying to change the dependencies in plugin.xml but I cannot find org.eclipse.draw2d.

The only thing I can find is org.eclipse.draw2d.doc.isv and I add this but it doesn't work.

I am very thankful for all help in advance

Aylin
Previous Topic:Put GEF into ViewPart!!
Next Topic:Odd error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 04:45:45 GMT 2024