Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Adding Proxy not working with ereviewboard plugin(Adding Proxy not working with ereviewboard plugin(Discussed with Robert Munteanu and he asked to discuss with Mylyn support))
Adding Proxy not working with ereviewboard plugin [message #1349475] Mon, 12 May 2014 07:59 Go to next message
Sachin Kodagali is currently offline Sachin KodagaliFriend
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/732948/

Newcomers group can you help me on this (atleast point me to a contact who can help, i have been waiting for more than a week without any reply)

Details :

Version: Kepler Service Release 2 ; Build id: 20140224-0627 ; Subclipse 1.6 / 1.8 as SVN

Installed Mylyn Reviews Connector: ReviewBoard and Mylyn Reviews Connector: Review Board Subeclipse integration

Steps followed and error details

Error Details : Exception executing GetMethod on The host did not accept the connection within timeout of 60000 ms

Steps :

a. Go to Windows Show View Other
b. Click on Task Repositories
c. Click on Add Task Repository and Select the task repository type as Review board (supports 1.5 and later)
d. Click Next
e. Enter the Server details (Current SVN repository location), add a label and UserId/Password.
f. Click on Change Proxy Server Configuration and in the Change Settings page, Select Manual and add the proxy / authentication details for HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS
g. Click Validate Settings and we get the error mentioned above.

As per robert suggestions installed fiddler but there is no traffic capture when i click on Validate settings with
a. 'Use global Network Connections preferences' enabled.
b. 'Use global Network Connections preferences' disabled.

As per robert the "proxy settings are contributed by the Mylyn framework." and he suggested me to contact Mylyn support
Re: Adding Proxy not working with ereviewboard plugin [message #1356485 is a reply to message #1349475] Thu, 15 May 2014 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sachin Kodagali is currently offline Sachin KodagaliFriend
Any one who can help with this issue or point to the right contacts
Re: Adding Proxy not working with ereviewboard plugin [message #1357249 is a reply to message #1356485] Thu, 15 May 2014 12:39 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

"The host did not accept the connection within timeout of 60000 ms" indicates a network problem. Make sure you're using the right SVN credentials and proxy setup.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Previous Topic:Eclipse 4.3.2 SR2 Modeling will not launch in Mavericks
Next Topic:Re: Orientation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:11:03 GMT 2024