Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Nebula » display problem of TreeMapper
display problem of TreeMapper [message #1336557] Tue, 06 May 2014 12:55 Go to next message
Jingang Zhou is currently offline Jingang ZhouFriend
Hi,

I use the latest TreeMapper widget, but found the mappings is not displayed after I
setInput(leftProvider, rightProvider, mappings) 
(the mappings is not null), which force me to expand all the treeitems manually to make the mappings show.
I debugged the source code of treeMapper and found that the treeMapper use the testFindItem method to find mapping elements, but this methods always return null. So, how to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Robin
Re: display problem of TreeMapper [message #1376833 is a reply to message #1336557] Fri, 23 May 2014 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wim Jongman is currently offline Wim JongmanFriend

Hello Robin,

I believe you had some communication with Mickael about this? Is your problem resolved? If so would you be so kind to post the solution here?

Best regards,

Wim
Re: display problem of TreeMapper [message #1380133 is a reply to message #1376833] Sun, 25 May 2014 01:34 Go to previous message
Jingang Zhou is currently offline Jingang ZhouFriend
Hi Wim,

I do have a "solution". I modify the setInput() method in TreeMapper.java and insert two statements encolosed in braces.

if (mappings != null) {
    this.mappings = mappings;
    //add by zhou-jg
   {//TODO needs fine tuned for performance
     leftTreeViewer.expandAll();
     rightTreeViewer.expandAll();
   }

The added statements assure all treeitems have been initiated, so that the testFindItem will return coresponding items instead of null. This works for most of circumstances, but it still does not work occasionally and needs a refresh or repaint (by manually dragging the border of any viewers). So, I still need a more elegant approach.

Best regards.
Jingang Zhou
Previous Topic:Fwd: Re: display problem of TreeMapper
Next Topic:How to set background image for whole nattable
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:57:09 GMT 2024