Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Could not find entry-error(Error while creating custom sequence diagram palette)
Could not find entry-error [message #1325458] Thu, 01 May 2014 07:52 Go to next message
Juni Angelfoss is currently offline Juni AngelfossFriend
Hi,

I'm trying to create a custom palette for the sequence diagram. I'm adding a lifeline, several messagetypes, interactionUse and a comment. As I press the "Finish"-button i get the following errors in my eclipse error log:

could not find entry createCombinedFragmentTool | org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram
.common.

I get the same error for createCommentTool, createMessageFoundTool, createMessageLostTool, createMessageReplyTool.

Do anyone have an idea as to why it can find the createLifelineTool, createInteractionOperandTool and the createInteractionUseTool, but none of the others?

I am using the latest Eclipse Kepler and Papyrus releases.

Thanks in advance,

J
Re: Could not find entry-error [message #1404082 is a reply to message #1325458] Tue, 29 July 2014 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sofía Pérez is currently offline Sofía PérezFriend
Hi!
I'm having a similar issue. I have a custom palette created using a previous version of Papyrus for a new diagram, and I'm trying to make it work with Papyrus 1.0.0 and eclipse luna. When I create a new Papyrus project and select my diagram, I get the same error as you (could not find entry) for every aspectTool defined in my custom palette. The weird thing is that I debugged RobotML and I get the same errors, so I assume now that I shouldn't consider this an error and it's just a warning... am I right? Besides, the palette seems to work fine Smile

Good luck and thank you!
Re: Could not find entry-error [message #1746337 is a reply to message #1404082] Thu, 27 October 2016 07:56 Go to previous message
Tristan Faure is currently offline Tristan FaureFriend
I have the same errors with sequence diagram palette customization on Papyrus 2.0.1

Error log : could not find entry createCombinedFragmentTool

Previous Topic:Question about Papyrus UML Diagrams
Next Topic:why eclipse neon modeling tools repository is currently unavailable
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 15:07:37 GMT 2024