Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Graphiti » Remove resize handlers
Remove resize handlers [message #1313480] Thu, 24 April 2014 22:43 Go to next message
Filipe Ramos is currently offline Filipe RamosFriend
Hi,

I have a diagram with objects that I don't want to resize. I created a resize feature that always returns false. However, when I select an object on the editor, the resize handlers are still there, and is even possible to move them (without resizing the object...). Can I hide those handlers?

Thanks!
Re: Remove resize handlers [message #1313506 is a reply to message #1313480] Thu, 24 April 2014 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marek Jagielski is currently offline Marek JagielskiFriend
I don't know exactly how you do this but I created Resize Feature as follow and it is working as expected:

public class ResizeShapeForbiddenFeature extends DefaultResizeShapeFeature {

public ResizeShapeForbiddenFeature(IFeatureProvider fp) {
		super(fp);
	}

@Override
	public boolean canResizeShape(IResizeShapeContext context) {
		return false;
	}
}

Marek
Re: Remove resize handlers [message #1314074 is a reply to message #1313480] Fri, 25 April 2014 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Soeren M is currently offline Soeren MFriend
Filipe Ramos wrote on Thu, 24 April 2014 18:43
Hi,

I have a diagram with objects that I don't want to resize. I created a resize feature that always returns false. However, when I select an object on the editor, the resize handlers are still there, and is even possible to move them (without resizing the object...). Can I hide those handlers?

Thanks!

If you want them to be unable to get moved, you have to extend the
AbstractMoveShapeFeature
for example.
Re: Remove resize handlers [message #1324012 is a reply to message #1314074] Wed, 30 April 2014 15:09 Go to previous message
Filipe Ramos is currently offline Filipe RamosFriend
Thanks Marek Jagielski. Your class is similar to mine, so the problem wasn't there, but your answer sent me on the right direction.

Actually, I had an error in the FeatureProvider, I forgot to change the line that checked the type of object (it was still checking if the object was of type EClass, like in the tutorial...)

@ Soeren M: i wanted to disable the capacity to move the handlers, not the object, but thanks anyway Wink

[Updated on: Wed, 30 April 2014 15:09]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Run a long feature with a ProgressBar
Next Topic:Displaying Images
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:49:00 GMT 2024