Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » JFace » Getting/Setting EReferences of a EMF model instance in a TableViewer with ComboBox
Getting/Setting EReferences of a EMF model instance in a TableViewer with ComboBox [message #1304348] Sat, 19 April 2014 20:56
Emre T is currently offline Emre TFriend
Hello!

I need to set and get values of EReferences of an EMF model instance, for which I use a self implemented UI mainly in Jface/SWT. In it there is a table viewer that listens to active editors, where I can set/get the values of certain data types, such as from primitive ones to Strings or Enums. To do that I have extended the EditingSupport, which the TableColumns are using by calling the setEditingSupport()-method.

For Boolean and Enum values I use ComboBoxCellEditor and for all other types the simple TextCellEditor. But they are all EAttributes and I am kind of lost when it comes to exploiting the EReferences of an EMF model. What I need to achieve is actually the same as what the Eclipse Properties View does. Using also a ComboBoxCellEditor for accessible elements that can be referenced by the EReference properties of a model, after other necessary models are reloaded as a model.

So, my question is whether it is possible to get this done, just like by the other EStructuralFeatures and in an EditingSupport? I couldn't find any materials directly regarding this issue. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Previous Topic:Calling refresh() on tableViewer clears the table data
Next Topic:[DATABINDING] How-to: binding the (current single) selection of treeViewers to something
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:39:51 GMT 2024