Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » [ECL module] Cannot determine stereotype property(Value field for stereotype property not available)
[ECL module] Cannot determine stereotype property [message #1299139] Wed, 16 April 2014 19:16 Go to next message
Alexander Fülleborn is currently offline Alexander FüllebornFriend
Hello Dimitris,

thanks for your last answer via email! I used that channel due to my problem with the Epsilon forum. Now I installed firefox and the forum works fine again Wink.

As already said in the email, I have the problem that I am not able to perform my ECL rules correctly, as I do not know how to compare my stereotype property values. I need to have something like "value", as in the EPackage registry, one can find e.g. "nameExpression" (however, I am not sure whether this the correct one - but it does not work anyway in the ECL program, as I tried).

In the following, please find my minimal example description.

Minimal example "[ECL module] Cannot determine stereotype property"

- The version of Epsilon that you're running:
Juno Service Release 2, Build id: 20130225-0426
- Instructions for reproducing the problem:
From the project attached in this message, perform the launch file "MinimalExampleForECLProblem.ecl.launch".
Have a look at the Console output, especially on the ordered sets, as here an appropriate property value for the stereotype properties "problem" and "context" is missing.
- A minimal version of all of the artefacts needed to reproduce the problem: models, metamodels (e.g. .ecore files),
See the artefacts contained in the project.
Epsilon programs (e.g. .eol, .evl, .egl files)
- Where applicable, Eclipse launch configurations or Ant build files for your Epsilon programs.
see launch file "MinimalExampleForECLProblem.ecl.launch".
- An Eclipse project containing the minimal artefacts (and launch configurations or Ant build files).
see attached zip file

Thanks a lot in advance and kind regards, Alexander
Re: [ECL module] Cannot determine stereotype property [message #1301503 is a reply to message #1299139] Fri, 18 April 2014 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Alexander,

The attachment doesn't seem to have made it through I'm afraid.

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: [ECL module] Cannot determine stereotype property [message #1301637 is a reply to message #1299139] Fri, 18 April 2014 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good morning Dimitris,

sorry that the attachment was not there. After two further trials, I now have been able to upload it.

Thanks in advance and kind regards, Alexander
Re: [ECL module] Cannot determine stereotype property [message #1301705 is a reply to message #1301637] Fri, 18 April 2014 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Alexander,

Your rule can be simplified as follows:

rule ProblemStatements
	match  l : Left!ProblemStatement 
	with r: Right!ProblemStatement {

compare : l.problem = r.problem and l.context = r.context
}

Cheers,
Dimitris

[Updated on: Thu, 28 January 2016 23:17]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [ECL module] Cannot determine stereotype property [message #1302546 is a reply to message #1301705] Fri, 18 April 2014 20:19 Go to previous message
Hi Dimitris,

thank you very much! Sometimes things are easier as supposed! I tried it and it works fine.

Happy Eastern and kind regards, Alexander
Previous Topic:containsKey not found?
Next Topic:Problems using HUTN with Epsilon
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:07:56 GMT 2024