Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Multiple Display Converters
Multiple Display Converters [message #1295953] Mon, 14 April 2014 18:12 Go to next message
Evan O\'Connell is currently offline Evan O\'ConnellFriend
Hello,

Is it possible to have multiple display converters for a single cell?

I've registered two different display converters with different labels and applied both labels to the cell. Only one of the display converters is being executed.

The one converts BigDecimals to percentages and the other formats and round them.

Is it possible to have both of these executed in sequence? Or will I have to combine them into one display converter?

Thanks
Re: Multiple Display Converters [message #1296085 is a reply to message #1295953] Mon, 14 April 2014 20:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
No it is not possible to chain converters that way. You will need to create a converter that does both, because the resolving mechanism will only use the first converter found and will not search any further.

BTW, with 1.1 the NumericConverters will use a NumberFormat instance to format data. Maybe that is of some help for you.
Re: Multiple Display Converters [message #1298859 is a reply to message #1295953] Wed, 16 April 2014 15:03 Go to previous message
Evan O\'Connell is currently offline Evan O\'ConnellFriend
Thanks for the reply.

I'm currently using an earlier release, but using the DecimalFormat will allow me to use one DisplayConverter.

Thanks,

Evan
Previous Topic:NatTable 1.1 code freeze
Next Topic:using NatTable trees without GlazedLists
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:39:07 GMT 2024