Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Blue Screen of Death on Multiple version of Eclipse on Start Up
Blue Screen of Death on Multiple version of Eclipse on Start Up [message #1294958] Sun, 13 April 2014 23:45 Go to next message
Celestial Oblivion is currently offline Celestial OblivionFriend
So this is a bizarre issue. After years of using Eclipse more or less without issue, I now get blue screens of death when starting it up. At first it would occur within a few minutes after startup, now it simply occurs almost the instant I click on it.

I tried deleting the build of indigo Eclipse I was using and downloading the latest version of Eclipse Java EE, but the issue weirdly still persists. I'm using Windows 7 x64.

Any and all advice welcome.
Re: Blue Screen of Death on Multiple version of Eclipse on Start Up [message #1313998 is a reply to message #1294958] Fri, 25 April 2014 05:40 Go to previous message
Celestial Oblivion is currently offline Celestial OblivionFriend
Well if anyone ever has a similar issue, it appears to be Java related somehow. Uninstalling all versions of Java, reinstalling the latest SE and JRE and the latest version of eclipse seems to have fixed the issue.
Previous Topic:[SOLVED]Startup Error
Next Topic:Form to email
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:28:48 GMT 2024