Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » Code for transforming UML models
Code for transforming UML models [message #1294645] Sun, 13 April 2014 17:22
Genival Genival is currently offline Genival GenivalFriend
Good Afternoon !

Do not dominate the English language , I apologize for any possible spelling errors.

I'm newbie in eclipse and developing plig -in . I am participating in a project in which the University should develop a plug-in .

The plugin should allow the user to create a UML model , and then click a button that should get this model created , apply a script.mtl that model and generate an output that is saved in a folder .

When the user clicks the button a window where it should choose the UML input model to be processed and output folder appear. Not choose the script.mtl because this pattern will be and already ready. Ie should work like a Run As - > Launch Acceleo Application , except that with the script.mtl already defined .

I have created a perspective that allows the creation of UML models and a button , but do not know how to operate button. Because it should take a script.mtl already defined in one of the project folders plug-in , apply this script.mtl on a model created in the plug-in and save the output to a folder created in the plugin .

Could anyone help me ? Indicating tutorials , tips ...
Previous Topic:Eclipse Plugin - executable jar
Next Topic:Get title of opened dialogs and views
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:50:39 GMT 2024