Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » Using Audit Trail Database
icon7.gif  Using Audit Trail Database [message #1287559] Mon, 07 April 2014 22:31 Go to next message
András Bátor is currently offline András BátorFriend
Hi!

Im trying to use Audit Trail Logging in Stardust. I have an Apache Tomcat Server, a Web Dynamic Project, and I have created a simple process. I have created a database on the Server too. But when Im trying to log to this database, Im getting the follwing message:
Audit trail logging can not be performed, because no active model exist in the audit trail database

What is the problem? Thanks for your help.
Re: Using Audit Trail Database [message #1288283 is a reply to message #1287559] Tue, 08 April 2014 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andreas Mueller is currently offline Andreas MuellerFriend
Hi Andras,

I guess per default you cannot log into the proces portal UI without having a process model deployed (I assume you get the error message when signing into the process portal UI and not the database).

If you look into the web.xml of your Dynamic Web Project you'll find a context parameter such as below. If you provide false as value you will be able to login to the process portal UI without having a model deployed.

<context-param>
<param-name>carnot.login.MODEL_REQUIRED</param-name>
<param-value>false</param-value>
</context-param>

Alternatively you can deploy a process model from within Eclipse by clicking right mouse button on process model element in the outline and use the Deploy Model menu entry.

Regards,

Andreas
Re: Using Audit Trail Database [message #1298401 is a reply to message #1288283] Wed, 16 April 2014 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for your reply. But Im actually not using the portal. Im trying to log to the Derby Database, when im running a simulation configuration. And im getting the "Audit trail logging can not be performed, because no active model exist in the audit trail database" message. Why is for that? Your solution doesnt work. What can I do?
Re: Using Audit Trail Database [message #1308260 is a reply to message #1298401] Tue, 22 April 2014 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Giang Khuong is currently offline Giang KhuongFriend
Hi András,

I think that you should deploy the process model before running the simulation using Deploy tool from Eclipse.

Giang.
Re: Using Audit Trail Database [message #1313401 is a reply to message #1308260] Thu, 24 April 2014 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for you advice. I deployed my process model and Stardust Portal is working now. But when I am trying to run a simulation configuration, nothing happens. I got no errors, nothing is happening in the console and "Simulation Progress" stucks at initializing state. What can I do now?
Re: Using Audit Trail Database [message #1313473 is a reply to message #1287559] Thu, 24 April 2014 22:38 Go to previous message
Im getting an exception now: A lock could not be obtained within the time requested
What is the problem?
Previous Topic:Failed when call SOAP web services to save OUT data values
Next Topic:1.1.2 build issue - needs missing product.home var ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:52:13 GMT 2024