Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Requirements Modeling Framework  » Find/Filter/Sort requirements in a specification
Find/Filter/Sort requirements in a specification [message #1287309] Mon, 07 April 2014 16:47 Go to next message
John T. Stelzer is currently offline John T. StelzerFriend
Hi,

I am giving ProR/RMF a shot, and there are some basic RE features I just can't find. Maybe I am overlooking something or these features are still missing?

1) How can I find/search for text, so that I can jump right to the requirements containing the text in one of their attributes?
2) How can I sort requirements by attribute values? this is pretty common in RE for attributes like "priority" or "author"
3) How can I filter requirements? creating views out of the requirements base is a key feature of a RE-tool. Sure, I could create a new specification and a spec hierarchy and then link the Spec Objects I'd like to be shown, but simple filtering would do the job in little time

any hints or help on this for me?

thx Johnny
Re: Find/Filter/Sort requirements in a specification [message #1290842 is a reply to message #1287309] Thu, 10 April 2014 13:38 Go to previous message
Michael Jastram is currently offline Michael JastramFriend
Hi Johnny,

I am afraid that you're not missing anything - this simply has not yet been implemented (welcome to open source Smile). All I can offer you is to subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new features.

If it is an option for you, of course you can also support us with contributions (code or funds) to get this done. In that case, please contact me privately.

Best,

- Michael
Previous Topic:Linking between two reqif files
Next Topic:Improving upon the id presentation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:04:34 GMT 2024