Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Change User task property whenever its name changes
Change User task property whenever its name changes [message #1282595] Wed, 02 April 2014 15:04 Go to next message
Rui Domingues is currently offline Rui DominguesFriend
Hi.

I want that whenever the name of a usertask changes other property is also modified by me.

The way I know to do this is to add an Adapter to UserTask object.

But in the context of BPMN Modeler, where should I, or where is more apropriate to add an adapter to any user task.

Should I change the model code Confused , and on setName() invocation it would change the property?

Thanks in advance
Re: Change User task property whenever its name changes [message #1282600 is a reply to message #1282595] Wed, 02 April 2014 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rui Domingues is currently offline Rui DominguesFriend
... and name changes don't occur only on properties view. It also occurs programatically
Re: Change User task property whenever its name changes [message #1282635 is a reply to message #1282600] Wed, 02 April 2014 15:55 Go to previous message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Hi Rui,

Not sure if this helps, but the version 1.1.0 API now has a new interface that will notify your plugin of model object lifecycle events. Please have a look at the IBpmn2RuntimeExtension#notify() method and the javadoc for LifecycleEvent.

If you're stuck with using 1.0.2, you can use the IBpmn2RuntimeExtension#initialize() method to hook in a ResourceSetListener and then listen for change notifications from UserTask objects.

HTH,
Bob
Previous Topic:Subprocess / Call activity process defined in a separate file
Next Topic:Disable "syntax" checking?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:48:40 GMT 2024