Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Ctrl +(Easy Increase of Font Size)
Ctrl + [message #1282366] Wed, 02 April 2014 07:29 Go to next message
Wilfried Honekamp is currently offline Wilfried HonekampFriend
Hi,
Eclipse is commonly used in presentations. Wouldn't it be nice having Ctrl + or Ctrl mousewheel support to increase and decrease font size?
Re: Ctrl + [message #1282774 is a reply to message #1282366] Wed, 02 April 2014 19:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Rizzo is currently offline Eric RizzoFriend
Feature requests should go to https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs
I suspect that one has been requested before, so try searching before entering a new one. Also note, that ideas are good, but are much more likely to be acted upon if accompanied by an offer to help or a patch.
Re: Ctrl + [message #1282819 is a reply to message #1282366] Wed, 02 April 2014 20:34 Go to previous message
David M. Karr is currently offline David M. KarrFriend
I'm guessing you didn't think to enter "font size" in the search field in the "Eclipse Marketplace" section of the Eclipse web site. If you did, you'd find a selection. I personally have the "tarlog plugin" installed, although the "Fontsize" plugin is obviously newer (I don't remember seeing that when I looked for this functionality a long time ago). I would skip the older "fonts size" plugin, as that appears to be older.
Previous Topic:What is Bugzilla?
Next Topic:where is the orion.cfg?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:59:48 GMT 2024