Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » [URGENT] Creating XML Model using EOL(This is what i need to do for mine scholarship.)
icon4.gif  [URGENT] Creating XML Model using EOL [message #1278003] Wed, 26 March 2014 19:31 Go to next message
André Albuquerque is currently offline André AlbuquerqueFriend
Good Evening everybody, im from Brasil, my name is André Albuquerque, i study at Universidade Federal do Ceará (UFC), and i have a scholarship that i owned last year and im having some troubles with the tasks that i have to do.

I need to compose XML models, defining a schema in XML <masml:AgentClass> and i dont know how to define the "colon", because when i do this theres an error at Epsilon and the "colon" is used for attribution. My friend Wallinson Deives and i would be very greatfull if you helps us, because we already tried everything, and we dont know how to do this anymore.
Re: [URGENT] Creating XML Model using EOL [message #1279147 is a reply to message #1278003] Fri, 28 March 2014 09:49 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi,

You can use back-ticks to escape any reserved characters. For example, the following EOL program

var foo = new `t_foo:bar`;
XML.root = foo;

generates the XML document below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
<foo:bar/>

Cheers,
Dimitris
Previous Topic:sortedBy
Next Topic:ETL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:31:16 GMT 2024