Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » How to bind Map<String, String> in tableviewer
How to bind Map<String, String> in tableviewer [message #1277828] Wed, 26 March 2014 14:16 Go to next message
JINGJIE JIANG is currently offline JINGJIE JIANGFriend
I have tried my methods, but I can't separate the 2 strings, they are always showed in one column.

Could you tell me how to solve the problem? For example, which base bean class should I choose when binding the data?

Thank you
Re: How to bind Map<String, String> in tableviewer [message #1277858 is a reply to message #1277828] Wed, 26 March 2014 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
Sounds like a good question for the JFace forum (which deals with Data Binding related questions).

If you understand how to do it by hand, WB will help you write the code. If you don't understand how to get Data Binding working in this case, WB is not going to help you.
icon7.gif  Re: How to bind Map<String, String> in tableviewer [message #1277861 is a reply to message #1277858] Wed, 26 March 2014 15:08 Go to previous message
JINGJIE JIANG is currently offline JINGJIE JIANGFriend
Got it Smile I understand now, I did the things reverse, I should know how the things work at first
Previous Topic:Which kind of layout should I use?
Next Topic:adding documentation - which documentation?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:11:56 GMT 2024