Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Step by step tutorial
Step by step tutorial [message #1272594] Tue, 18 March 2014 09:31 Go to next message
Frette Loïc is currently offline Frette LoïcFriend
Hello,

I'm actually doing an internship and I need to use PolarSys Papyrus to model some SysML. I know the language, I'm used to Rhapsody but I'm having some troubles using PolarSys.

For all diagrams, I've some parameters to inform, but I don't understand the final goal.
I mean there are some steps done automatically by Rhapsody that I probably should do by myself on papyrus but I cannot figure out what they are.

Would you have, by chance, a step by step tutorial on an easy case that I could import to understand how it really works ?

I already searched on the internet some tutorials to help me, all of them talk about the language but none about how to configure and inform the parameters on the project.

I hope that you could help me.

Thanks;
Re: Step by step tutorial [message #1278456 is a reply to message #1272594] Thu, 27 March 2014 11:06 Go to previous message
Philippe Roland is currently offline Philippe RolandFriend
Hi Loïc,

I haven't used Rhapsody myself, so I'm not really sure which part of the process is giving you trouble. Is it diagram creation? What are these parameters whose goal you don't understand?

As for your actual question, I'm afraid I don't have a tutorial handy, but do I know people on my team who use Papyrus and/or work on Polarsys; feel free to contact me directly at philippe(dot)roland(at)atos(dot)net, and I'll get you in touch with them if we can't figure it out together.

Regards,
Philippe
Previous Topic:[SysML] Creating associations to already existing parts in block diagram
Next Topic:CSS: Compartment selectors documentaton
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:19:42 GMT 2024