Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Create web service consumer on server - timeout
Create web service consumer on server - timeout [message #1272563] Tue, 18 March 2014 08:02 Go to next message
Karel Haruda is currently offline Karel HarudaFriend
Hi,
i have problem to create new "Webserveice Consumer". I try to do it using wizard and using this WSDL http: // wwwinfo. mfcr.cz/ ares/xml_doc/wsdl/standard.wsdl
Problem is that remote server is very very lazy and import fail on connetcion timeou.
I also try to download wsdl file and use local file. First stem on wizard is ok, file file was read ok, but same timeout proble is during creating service ..
I need to set longer timeout for this operation. Does anybody know hot set it ?

thx for answer
K.
Re: Create web service consumer on server - timeout [message #1281114 is a reply to message #1272563] Mon, 31 March 2014 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matthias Nick is currently offline Matthias NickFriend
Hi Karel,
when I try to use your wsdl I get the following error:

[INFO] JAX-WS directive: -verbose
[INFO] JAX-WS option: -target 2.1
[INFO] JAX-WS directive: -Xdebug
[INFO] JAX-WS directive: -keep
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Eine Klasse/Schnittstelle mit demselben Namen "cz.mfcr.wwwinfo.ares.xml_doc.schemas.ares.ares_datatypes.v_1_0.AresDotazTyp" wird bereits verwendet. Verwenden Sie eine Klassenanpassung, um diesen Konflikt zu lösen.
	at com.sun.tools.xjc.util.CodeModelClassFactory.createClass(CodeModelClassFactory.java:121)
	at com.sun.tools.xjc.util.CodeModelClassFactory.createClass(CodeModelClassFactory.java:93)
	at com.sun.tools.xjc.generator.bean.BeanGenerator.generateEnumDef(BeanGenerator.java:623)
	at com.sun.tools.xjc.generator.bean.BeanGenerator.<init>(BeanGenerator.java:184)
	at com.sun.tools.xjc.generator.bean.BeanGenerator.generate(BeanGenerator.java:169)
	at com.sun.tools.xjc.model.Model.generateCode(Model.java:290)
	at com.sun.tools.xjc.api.impl.s2j.SchemaCompilerImpl.bind(SchemaCompilerImpl.java:284)
	at com.sun.tools.xjc.api.impl.s2j.SchemaCompilerImpl.bind(SchemaCompilerImpl.java:95)
	at com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.JAXBModelBuilder.bind(JAXBModelBuilder.java:142)
	at com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.WSDLModeler.buildJAXBModel(WSDLModeler.java:2298)
	at com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.WSDLModeler.internalBuildModel(WSDLModeler.java:198)
	at com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.WSDLModeler.buildModel(WSDLModeler.java:141)
	at com.sun.tools.ws.wscompile.WsimportTool.buildWsdlModel(WsimportTool.java:444)
	at com.sun.tools.ws.wscompile.WsimportTool.run(WsimportTool.java:205)
	at com.sun.tools.ws.wscompile.WsimportTool.run(WsimportTool.java:183)
	at org.eclipse.scout.jaxws.tool.JaxWsStubGenerator.main(JaxWsStubGenerator.java:225)
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: eine weitere "AresDotazTyp" wird von hier generiert.
	at com.sun.tools.xjc.util.CodeModelClassFactory.createClass(CodeModelClassFactory.java:124)
	at com.sun.tools.xjc.util.CodeModelClassFactory.createClass(CodeModelClassFactory.java:93)
	at com.sun.tools.xjc.generator.bean.BeanGenerator.generateEnumDef(BeanGenerator.java:623)
	at com.sun.tools.xjc.generator.bean.BeanGenerator.<init>(BeanGenerator.java:184)
	at com.sun.tools.xjc.generator.bean.BeanGenerator.generate(BeanGenerator.java:169)
	at com.sun.tools.xjc.model.Model.generateCode(Model.java:290)
	at com.sun.tools.xjc.api.impl.s2j.SchemaCompilerImpl.bind(SchemaCompilerImpl.java:284)
	at com.sun.tools.xjc.api.impl.s2j.SchemaCompilerImpl.bind(SchemaCompilerImpl.java:95)
	at com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.JAXBModelBuilder.bind(JAXBModelBuilder.java:142)
	at com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.WSDLModeler.buildJAXBModel(WSDLModeler.java:2298)
	at com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.WSDLModeler.internalBuildModel(WSDLModeler.java:198)
	at com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.WSDLModeler.buildModel(WSDLModeler.java:141)
	at com.sun.tools.ws.wscompile.WsimportTool.buildWsdlModel(WsimportTool.java:444)
	at com.sun.tools.ws.wscompile.WsimportTool.run(WsimportTool.java:205)
	at com.sun.tools.ws.wscompile.WsimportTool.run(WsimportTool.java:183)
	at org.eclipse.scout.jaxws.tool.JaxWsStubGenerator.main(JaxWsStubGenerator.java:225)

I am not an expert in WSDL, however can it be that the wsdl has an error?

Best regards,
Matthias
Re: Create web service consumer on server - timeout [message #1281191 is a reply to message #1281114] Mon, 31 March 2014 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes thx for testing. After many timeout errors i got same exception as you. It is caused by duplicities class name (same class ) in more than one xsd and both xsds are imported. This is the problem with Czech goverment web services .. nothin working .. Smile
Re: Create web service consumer on server - timeout [message #1281227 is a reply to message #1281191] Mon, 31 March 2014 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smile
So how should we continue? Can you give me a wsdl where the timeout problem occurs?

Matthias

[Updated on: Mon, 31 March 2014 14:59]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Create web service consumer on server - timeout [message #1281701 is a reply to message #1281227] Tue, 01 April 2014 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think we can stop this thread, bcs timeout is not the main problem. Maybe if you want to try it you can try this swdl during day when ARES server is hevy loaded, maybe you will get the timeout error ..
But i dont want to solve this problem now.
thx for help ..

K.
Re: Create web service consumer on server - timeout [message #1281726 is a reply to message #1281701] Tue, 01 April 2014 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Karel,

okay, I will try it this afternoon. If I won't get the timeout exception, I will not take any action.
If the problem will occur again on your side, please reopen this thread.

Best regards,
Matthias

Related bugzilla ticket is here:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=430854

[Updated on: Tue, 01 April 2014 09:13]

Re: Create web service consumer on server - timeout [message #1281789 is a reply to message #1281726] Tue, 01 April 2014 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok thx,
timeout is not offten exception. It is speciality of ARES server. Maybe our goverment strengthen hardware and timeout will not occur.
But currently timeou is not the biggest problem. Currently is biger problem in calss names duplicities .. I tried it and a did not get the timeou so thist thread is closed ..

thx
K.
Re: Create web service consumer on server - timeout [message #1287879 is a reply to message #1281789] Tue, 08 April 2014 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deleted --

[Updated on: Tue, 08 April 2014 05:32]

Re: Create web service consumer on server - timeout [message #1289207 is a reply to message #1287879] Wed, 09 April 2014 06:05 Go to previous message
now it is solved. I took response from portal admin how to import this wsdl using wsimport and easy xml with binding instruction to bind conflict schemas to diferent packages and now it works. recently accelerated the answers from server and do not appear to timeout errorrs

thx. hor help ..
K.
Previous Topic:Using @ColumnData(SdkColumnCommand.IGNORE)
Next Topic:Code Recommenders specialized for Scout
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:59:45 GMT 2024