Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EclipseLink » Problems when using ApsectJ and EclipseLink weaving for LazyLoading(Problems when using ApsectJ and EclipseLink weaving for LazyLoading)
Problems when using ApsectJ and EclipseLink weaving for LazyLoading [message #1271208] Fri, 14 March 2014 14:07
Jack Kilian is currently offline Jack KilianFriend
Hi,

I would like to combine EclipseLink Dynamic weaving with AspectJ custom Aspects.
E.g. my goal is to recognize when a setter of a Model class is called.

pointcut wrapJpaSetterMethods() : ( execution(void mypackage.model.*.set*(..))

My Problem is now, that this combination of AspectJ (Equinox weaving) and EclipseLink dynamic weaving log an warning when I use LazyLoading defined attributes like:...
    @OneToOne(fetch = FetchType.LAZY, cascade = { CascadeType.PERSIST })
    @JoinColumns({ @JoinColumn(name = "ID", referencedColumnName = "REF_ID", nullable = false, insertable = false, updatable = false), })
    private MyClass myClass;

the message is due to this for all classes who are waved by my own AspectJ aspect:

Reverting the lazy setting on the OneToOne or ManyToOne attribute [myClass] for the entity class [class mypackage.model.MyClass] since weaving was not enabled or did not occur.

Any experience in the EclipseLink world?

Is this a problem of the weaving order - in other words if EclipseLink or AspectJ is the first weaver?

best regards
jk

[Updated on: Fri, 14 March 2014 14:09]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Partitioning and EclipseLink version
Next Topic:How to Obtain Persistence Unit Name in DescriptorEventAdapter
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 19:46:24 GMT 2024