Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Compare » [searching] hi-res version of Comparison Process figure from developer-guide
[searching] hi-res version of Comparison Process figure from developer-guide [message #1270813] Thu, 13 March 2014 14:40 Go to next message
Carsten Sprung is currently offline Carsten SprungFriend
Hi there,

as I said, I'm looking for a hi-resolution or possibly a svg version of the "Comparison Process" figure from the developer-guide,
namely this image:
http://www.eclipse.org/emf/compare/documentation/latest/images/EMF_Compare_Process_Full.png

I'm currently writing my bachelor thesis on using EMF Compare and I would like to have a higher resolution for my printing.

I appreciate any help or hints.

Regards,
Carsten
Re: [searching] hi-res version of Comparison Process figure from developer-guide [message #1271128 is a reply to message #1270813] Fri, 14 March 2014 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hi Carsten,

Sure, here is the svg that was used to create the images for the "overview" of the comparison process.

Note that we'd most likely be interested in more information regarding the thesis itself, too Smile.

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Re: [searching] hi-res version of Comparison Process figure from developer-guide [message #1271137 is a reply to message #1271128] Fri, 14 March 2014 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Laurent,

first of all: Thank you for the svg version!

My thesis is on using EMF Compare for an incremental update of volatile Diagrams.
It's part of the KIELER project (http: //kieler .cs .cau .de) (Sorry for the spaces, but I'm not allowed to post external links yet).

Unfortunately, I'm writing my thesis in German, but nevertheless, I'll be happy to make it available as soon as its finished.

Best Regards
Carsten
Re: [searching] hi-res version of Comparison Process figure from developer-guide [message #1434922 is a reply to message #1271137] Tue, 30 September 2014 20:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm sorry for the late reply, but if you're still interested in my thesis, you can find it at rtsys.informatik.uni-kiel.de/~biblio/downloads/theses/csp-bt.pdf
In short, it's about using the EMF Compare framework to incrementally update transient edge-node-diagrams which are generated on the fly from a textual representation.
Re: [searching] hi-res version of Comparison Process figure from developer-guide [message #1435218 is a reply to message #1434922] Wed, 01 October 2014 07:13 Go to previous message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hi Carsten,

Thanks for the link, though since I don't understand a word of German, I won't be reading this one Razz. It's still interesting to see people working on and researching these subjects Smile.

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Previous Topic:EMF Compare - Scalability problems
Next Topic:Loader Constraint violation for EMF Compare
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:23:17 GMT 2024