Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » A Require-Bundle could not be resolved
A Require-Bundle could not be resolved [message #1264125] Wed, 05 March 2014 02:13 Go to next message
fu duhui is currently offline fu duhuiFriend
hi,all
i want to deploy my rap application that contains some bundles ,i divide the bundles into two parts A and B,i put A to 'repository/usr' dir and then i deployed then by writing a .plan file and put it to the 'pick' dir ,and it works ,i can see the bundles
via 'localhost:8080/admin' just like the attachment of 'filedialog-ok.png' and 'fileupload-ok.png', and then i deployed B to the 'pickup' dir,but it reports an error :'A Require-Bundle could not be resolved. Resolver error data <Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.rap.addons.filedialog; bundle-version="0.5.0">' just like the attachment of
'error.png' why? i have developed then!
Re: A Require-Bundle could not be resolved [message #1264515 is a reply to message #1264125] Wed, 05 March 2014 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Florian Waibel is currently offline Florian WaibelFriend
Hi,

from what I can see from your screenshots I assume you use a scoped plan. Bundles deployed via the pickup directory are installed into the global scope and can't see bundles running inside the scope of a plan.

For further information please consult the Virgo Programmer Guide, especially the section Plans and Scoping.

Regards,
florian
Re: A Require-Bundle could not be resolved [message #1265379 is a reply to message #1264515] Thu, 06 March 2014 02:42 Go to previous message
fu duhui is currently offline fu duhuiFriend
i set the scoped to false,it works,thanks a lot!

Florian Waibel wrote on Wed, 05 March 2014 04:26
Hi,

from what I can see from your screenshots I assume you use a scoped plan. Bundles deployed via the pickup directory are installed into the global scope and can't see bundles running inside the scope of a plan.

For further information please consult the Virgo Programmer Guide, especially the section Plans and Scoping.

Regards,
florian

Previous Topic:javax.xml jar processing takes more time in VIRGO
Next Topic:how to use virgo to publish my rap application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:40:27 GMT 2024