Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Workspace data unavailabe after upgrade to Kepler(All projects, their preferences and workspace preferences gone after upgrade)
Workspace data unavailabe after upgrade to Kepler [message #1263330] Tue, 04 March 2014 11:30 Go to next message
Malte Forkel is currently offline Malte ForkelFriend
Hi,

After an upgrade of an installation of Eclipse under Windows 7 from Juno to Kepler SR2, I was ask which workspace to open (old default was not to ask) when I restarted Eclipse. I selected my old workspace directory, but unfortenately none of my projects were listed in the project explorer. I was able to recover the projects with File → Import General → Existing Projects into Workspace, but all preferences seem to be gone, e.g. the run configurations. So are the general preferences. What might have gone wrong?

I do have a backup of my workspace directory before the upgrade. So before I start working on those projects again, is there any way I can recover my project and workspace preferences?

Thanks,
Malte

[Updated on: Wed, 05 March 2014 17:16]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Workspace data unavailabe after upgrade to Kepler [message #1277608 is a reply to message #1263330] Wed, 26 March 2014 08:08 Go to previous message
Malte Forkel is currently offline Malte ForkelFriend
Nobody?
Previous Topic:Need Help,please...
Next Topic:JRE not compatible with environment
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 16:32:08 GMT 2024