Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » virgo:UnableToSatisfyBundleDependenciesExcept(UnableToSatisfyBundleDependenciesExcept)
icon11.gif  virgo:UnableToSatisfyBundleDependenciesExcept [message #1258021] Thu, 27 February 2014 01:57 Go to next message
fu duhui is currently offline fu duhuiFriend
hi,everyone! i use virgo to publish my plugin,when i publish one of my plugins to the pickup of virgo ,it said need some other plugin,so i put "org.eclipse.rap.addons.fileupload" to the pickup first,and it started well,then i put
"org.eclipse.rap.addons.filedialog" to the pickup,but it report errors "UnableToSatisfyBundleDependenciesException Unable to satisfy dependencies of bundle 'org.eclipse.rap.addons.filedialog' at version '0.5.0.201402121146' " ,anyone help me? both of the plugins are uploaded in the attachments.
Re: virgo:UnableToSatisfyBundleDependenciesExcept [message #1258297 is a reply to message #1258021] Thu, 27 February 2014 08:44 Go to previous message
Florian Waibel is currently offline Florian WaibelFriend
Hi,

there should be some more information in the logs[1].

What version of Virgo are you using?

Regards,
florian

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/virgo/documentation/virgo-documentation-3.6.2.RELEASE/docs/virgo-user-guide/htmlsingle/virgo-user-guide.html#serviceability

[Updated on: Thu, 27 February 2014 08:45]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Virgo Server failed to start
Next Topic:How are bundle jars copied to stage dir?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:37:03 GMT 2024