Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » Virgo Server failed to start(When starting Virgo server 3.5.0.RELEASE, it failed to start due to org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected exception parsing XML document from OSGi resource)
Virgo Server failed to start [message #1254314] Sun, 23 February 2014 08:07 Go to next message
Bharat Mania is currently offline Bharat ManiaFriend
Hi,

I am new to virgo server. I have Virgo server 3.5.0.RELEASE which I am trying to start. But its getting failed due to the below error:

[2014-02-23 13:21:47.765] ERROR GiLogServiceListener@1077fc9 org.osgi.service.log.LogService Bundle org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.extender_1.0.0.RELEASE, FrameworkEvent ERROR org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Exception in org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.extender.internal.boot.ChainActivator.start() of bundle org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.extender.

[b]Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected exception parsing XML document from OSGi resource[bundleentry://33.fwk13459339/META-INF/spring/extender/kernel-dmfragment-context.xml|bnd.id=23|bnd.sym=org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.extender]; nested exception is javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl not found[/b]

I tried to resolve it by placing the below lines in CLASSPATH:
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;-Djavax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory=com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl -Djavax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory=com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl -Djavax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory=com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl

But it didn't helped me. I guess some entry is missing under the Import-Package:
Please find the attached logs.

You help will be appreciated.

Thanks
  • Attachment: log.log
    (Size: 39.12KB, Downloaded 292 times)
Re: Virgo Server failed to start [message #1256270 is a reply to message #1254314] Tue, 25 February 2014 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Florian Waibel is currently offline Florian WaibelFriend
Hi,

could you provide a minimal project where this exception occurs?

Regards,
florian
Re: Virgo Server failed to start [message #1256522 is a reply to message #1256270] Tue, 25 February 2014 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Florian,

I have not created any project. I am simply trying to start the Virgo server and its giving me the exception.
Re: Virgo Server failed to start [message #1256852 is a reply to message #1256522] Tue, 25 February 2014 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Martin Baumgartner is currently offline Martin BaumgartnerFriend
What is your JDK Version?
Re: Virgo Server failed to start [message #1258133 is a reply to message #1256852] Thu, 27 February 2014 04:56 Go to previous message
I am using jdk1.6.0_31 on Windows Platform.
Previous Topic:Spring Security and Virgo
Next Topic:virgo:UnableToSatisfyBundleDependenciesExcept
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 09:31:54 GMT 2024