Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Make sure all dependencies are open
Make sure all dependencies are open [message #1251555] Thu, 20 February 2014 10:45 Go to next message
Vania Lamas is currently offline Vania LamasFriend
Hi.

My co-worker sent me an Eclipse Android project for me to continue working on it. I want to export it to use it on Android Studio, but when I go to Eclipse and Export, I get the error that the project (path name)gridlayout_v7 is missing. Needed by my project and to make sure that all dependencies are open.

I don't know if I pointed wrong, or what's happening, because it just doesn't find it or remove it or anything!

Some clue?
Re: Make sure all dependencies are open [message #1251792 is a reply to message #1251555] Thu, 20 February 2014 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

Which Export wizard is this? When you imported it into Eclipse, did you copy it into the workspace as well?

Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Make sure all dependencies are open [message #1451886 is a reply to message #1251555] Fri, 24 October 2014 12:54 Go to previous message
deepak negi is currently offline deepak negiFriend
Hi, I am stuck with the same issue. Did you happen to solve the problem ? Any help is appreciated.
Previous Topic:Difficulty upgrading to Eclipse Kepler on xfce ARM architecture - Chromebook
Next Topic:Stand Alone Java App Servlet development...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Nov 12 03:09:45 GMT 2019