Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » PDT versions for Ganymede
PDT versions for Ganymede [message #1241110] Fri, 07 February 2014 13:57 Go to next message
Janet Hamilton is currently offline Janet HamiltonFriend
I am new to eclipse. My team has old versions of Jazz, eclipse, and PDT in use and I am trying to get my laptop set up to work on team projects. They are currently using Ganymede, and the instructions I have state:

You will require three update sites to perform an install of PDT 2.0.
Help > Software Updates... > Available Software > Manage Sites...
Add... > add the DLTK 1.0 interim site: download.eclipse.org/technology/dltk/updates-dev/1.0M4-PDT-2.0/
Add... > add the PDT 2.0 interim site: download.eclipse.org/tools/pdt/updates/2.0/
Enable the Ganymede Update site (if not already enabled): download.eclipse.org/releases/ganymede/
Expand the DLTK site and select the Dynamic Languages Toolkit - Core Frameworks or Dynamic Languages Toolkit - Core Frameworks SDK Feature
Select the PDT Runtime Feature and both PDT SDK Feature boxes (2.0.x)
Install...

However the link for the PDT interim site is not working (download.eclipse.org/tools/pdt/updates/2.0/). Does anyone have a link to the eclipse repository for PDT 2.0? If it is no longer available, will newer versions of PDT work with Ganymede?

Re: PDT versions for Ganymede [message #1241513 is a reply to message #1241110] Sat, 08 February 2014 03:26 Go to previous message
Toshihiro Izumi is currently offline Toshihiro IzumiFriend
Ganymede is too much old... AFAIK, PDT 2.0.x is no longer available and newer versions will be unable to install in Ganymede for dependency reasons.

[Updated on: Sun, 09 February 2014 00:04]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Project Name in Auto Generated URLs
Next Topic:Get Notice and Warning without Debugging
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 20:06:48 GMT 2024