Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Source Code(Looking for source code for specific version)
Source Code [message #1239173] Mon, 03 February 2014 15:04 Go to next message
Peter Lenehan is currently offline Peter LenehanFriend
Hi,

Can you guys help? I need to get the source code for Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers, Version 3.7.2.

I have been trawling the Eclipse.org Git repositories but I can't see anything pointing to that particular version.

Peter
Re: Source Code [message #1239213 is a reply to message #1239173] Mon, 03 February 2014 16:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

That's a version of Eclipse, but every project in that package and its features might have a different version number for a number of reasons, including being a younger project. If you're looking for a specific plug-in, it might be easier to identify the relevant Git repository and version.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Source Code [message #1242859 is a reply to message #1239173] Mon, 10 February 2014 07:24 Go to previous message
Vladimir Piskarev is currently offline Vladimir PiskarevFriend
Hi Peter,

From your Eclipse, try Help/Install New Software..., then select the relevant update site (e.g. The Eclipse Web Tools Platform (WTP) software repository) and choose the necessary SDKs (e.g. WTP SDK 3.3.2). After that, you can import into the workspace the plugins your are interested in, with the associated source.

Hope this helps,
Vladimir
Previous Topic:Error on eclipse startup
Next Topic:Workspace does not open, but import it and then it's OK
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:47:04 GMT 2024