Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Lyo » SecureHelloWorld - consumerStore is null(How does this example initialize its consumer store ?)
SecureHelloWorld - consumerStore is null [message #1236533] Mon, 27 January 2014 12:55 Go to next message
David Harrison is currently offline David HarrisonFriend
Could you please help me to understand this example of Lyo OAuth. The consumer store is always null. Bugzilla example uses an xml file to initialize the consumerStore but I see nothing in the securehelloworld example, except for the RDFStore.

BR
David
Re: SecureHelloWorld - consumerStore is null [message #1236565 is a reply to message #1236533] Mon, 27 January 2014 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Samuel Padgett is currently offline Samuel PadgettFriend
David,

I think Bugzilla is probably a better example of using the OAuth library. The hello world sample predated the Bugzilla one and was the only sample at the time. It was meant to show in code how you can include the library, more than something you would run and play with.

The consumer store is pluggable. You can use one of the out of the box stores or implement an interface to create your own. The hello world sample uses Jena TDB to store the consumers, which is probably overkill Smile Bugzilla uses a simple file-based store. Again, I think Bugzilla is probably a better model to follow here.

Good luck.

Sam
Re: SecureHelloWorld - consumerStore is null [message #1236571 is a reply to message #1236533] Mon, 27 January 2014 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Harrison is currently offline David HarrisonFriend
Ok, thanks, but what consumers are in the RDFStore for the securehelloworld example. I used this as the base for my test, would save time for me.
Re: SecureHelloWorld - consumerStore is null [message #1236976 is a reply to message #1236571] Tue, 28 January 2014 14:21 Go to previous message
Samuel Padgett is currently offline Samuel PadgettFriend
No consumers are predefined. Easiest is to edit the sample and call RdfConsumerStore.addConsumer() before config.setConsumerStore().
Previous Topic:Connection Timeout error while running StockQuotes sample
Next Topic:is there an OSLC4J example for RM ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:16:52 GMT 2024