Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Manipulate model when MessageStartEvent is created
Manipulate model when MessageStartEvent is created [message #1234765] Wed, 22 January 2014 19:01 Go to next message
Rui Domingues is currently offline Rui DominguesFriend
Hi everyone.

Whenever a Message StartEvent is created I need to do some manipulations in BPMN model:
- to add a Message in Definitions
- to assign the message to messageRef feature of MessageEventDefinition.

Just this, for usability sake.

I'm not finding so far any entry point to do this, or to add a observer or something like that.

I noticed that in earlier versions of BPMN Modeler the interface IBpmn2RuntimeExtension had a method modelObjectCreated which would fit my needs but it doesn't exist anymore.

Can you advise me a way to do this?

Thanks in advance.
Rui Domingues
Re: Manipulate model when MessageStartEvent is created [message #1235014 is a reply to message #1234765] Thu, 23 January 2014 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone?

Smile
Re: Manipulate model when MessageStartEvent is created [message #1235041 is a reply to message #1235014] Thu, 23 January 2014 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok. Thanks anyway. I remembered now that feature container extension can do this job.
Re: Manipulate model when MessageStartEvent is created [message #1236574 is a reply to message #1235041] Mon, 27 January 2014 15:19 Go to previous message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Hi Rui,

Sorry for the late reply - I was away on vacation last week and cut off from all civilization Wink
Model object initialization should be done in an override of the createBusinessObject() method of AbstractBpmn2CreateFeature - this is the abstract base class for all BPMN2 BaseElement model objects.

HTH,
Bob
Previous Topic:What is "di:waypoint " in BPMN?
Next Topic:A subtype of ScriptTask
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:57:04 GMT 2024